Pregnancy is a special time in any family’s life so capture that bump with professional maternity photography that preserves those memories forever.
Photographing mothers-to-be is one of my favorite things to do as a professional photographer. I love the inherent joy, beauty and significance of maternity photography.
There truly is a certain glow that only pregnant women possess. I especially like to capture the emotion and expressions of expecting mothers and fathers. It is so beautiful to see the mother rubbing her belly in an affectionate way. Or to see the father looking at his wife’s tummy with such feeling and amazement.
Pregnancy is an intimate and powerful miracle. After all, a brand new person is about to be born into the world. Being able to be a part of the parents’ joy and eager expectation is something that I love.
Contact me today to schedule your maternity photography. We can coordinate the photo shoot in the comfort of your own home, or at a local park or beach. We will have a pre-phone consultation so that I can answer all of your questions, provide wardrobe direction, and discuss a location that best fits your needs.
Preparing For Maternity Photography
Your comfort is most important, please be assured that this is my priority during our maternity photography session. I strive to not only capture beautiful moments for you and your spouse, but also make the experience enjoyable and comfortable.
As a woman myself, I understand the strong desire for your portraits to be as flattering as possible during your pregnancy.
- Please do not wear anything with elastic on your belly for a few hours before your session. The elastic can leave unflattering markings on your belly.
- Watches and some other jewelry can have this same effect.
- Don’t forget about your feet! Tight socks can leave marks too; consider wearing flip-flops to your session.
I use natural light in all of my on-location maternity photography. My style is to get some natural shots around your home, or at the location of your choice. Clothing suggestions will be discussed during our phone consultation, but again, your comfort level determines which clothing pieces are used. Your spouse and children are more than welcome to join you for portraits as well.
Maternity Photography PLUS Newborn Photography – $400
- Capture the whole story of your new baby with two professional photo shoots! This pro photo pregnancy package includes an on-location or in-studio maternity photo shoot, and a newborn photography session in studio within 2 weeks of birth. The session fee does not include any prints or digital negatives; these are purchased separately.
On-location Maternity Session – $250
- Price includes a 1-2 hour custom photo session at the location of your choice. I have a number of beautiful location options to choose from. Children and spouse can be included at no extra cost. The session fee does not include any prints or digital negatives; these are purchased separately.
In-studio Maternity Session – $200
- Price includes a 1 hour photo session at my Coral Gables studio. Wardrobe is available in-studio to borrow. Children and spouse can be included at no extra cost. The session fee does not include any prints or digital negatives; these are purchased separately
Important Photo shoot Information:
- A $75 deposit is due at the time of booking your session to hold your date and is non-refundable. The balance is due at the time of the session.
- After each photo shoot, we will meet for your ordering session where you will be presented with approximately 30 edited photographs to choose from. Please contact me for the full price list.
- Travel fee applies to all locations further than 15 miles from photographer. Contact me for a travel quote.
Professional photography sessions in Miami Dade County including South Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, South Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Beach Sunny Isles and Aventura.